My favorite piece of technology

Hello everybody! Today I come to talk to you about my favorite piece of technology, I met this object thanks to the fact that one of my best friends cut herself with it when she tried to mix it up to make a cake. Since that day I have great respect for him.

The object is the minipimer, the one in my house has been around for more than ten years and continues to work perfectly. The minipimer is occupied at least once a week, with it I make the pesto that accompanies the noodles that we eat every Wednesday at my house. What I like the most about the minipimer is that it is very useful for cooking things of all kinds. My culinary life would be more complex if I didn't have the minipimer, cooking would be a much slower and more cumbersome process.



Comentarios

  1. JAJAJA Minipimers are the best! In my house we use it all the days to make juices, sauces, pebre, mayo, etc.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

An artist that I admire: Tupac Shakur

My dream post graduate studies

Me and my major, trying to make a better world