An artist that I admire: Tupac Shakur

 

   I have always liked all the things Hip Hop has. One of them is Rap, and in Rap there is one of my favorite rappers, he is also considered the best rapper in all times, and his name is Tupac Amaru Shakur (1971-1996), his name honor Tupac Amaru II, who was a leader of the Inca rebellion against the spanish empire. 
    As a black men in the second half of the twenty century, Tupac performed in different underground places around USA, especially in his home town New York City. He has four studio albums, and another that was published after his death. 
    I love Tupac because his music and lyrics are very powerful, some people things the rap in the times of Shakur was based only in sex, drugs and money, and altough he did talk about it, he fought through his music against racism, poverty and abandonment of the US government with minorities. 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJaQqb1_vqOS2zAVRvIqdTT4Qe_COIT0P





Comentarios

  1. I accessed the link you left in your publication and I listened to Tupac's music, the truth is that I really liked it, it has a great style.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario